Whether you’re in the midst of creating a new outdoor dining area or looking to revamp an existing one, your choice of café furniture is critical to its success. With so much competition in Sydney with cafes popping up on practically every street, customers can afford to be picky and as a result café owners need to stand their café out from the crowd. No matter how tasty your food and how delicious your coffee, customers demand a good customer experience, and this includes stylish, comfortable furniture and attractive surroundings.
We’re excited to announce the arrival of our brand-new Air Chair. This stylish polypropylene chair is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and comes in a range of gorgeous colours including black, charcoal, green, red, orange, and white. Manufactured from the latest air moulding technology, it’s totally seamless and reinforced with fibre glass to make it stronger and more durable. UV treated, it’s ideal for outdoor use and won’t fade, crack, or split even in the hottest sunshine.
Sleek contemporary style
Often less is more and this is especially the case with the modern aesthetics of this chair. Sleek and stylish with a high backrest and slender legs, it’s open design allows rainwater to drain away with ease so no puddling on your chairs after a quick, sharp shower. Being cast from a mould also makes this chair stronger since there are no joints to weaken over time and better still, no maintenance involved.
Benefits of the Air Chair
There’s no disputing that the Air chair has a certain elegance and style about it, but it also has many benefits too. Let’s take a closer look:
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 3.7kg the air chair is light and easy to move around to meet the needs of your customers.
- Stackable – When not in use the Air chairs stack up to 5 high making for convenient storage. Stackable chairs are great because they can easily be transported to a venue for a special event such as a wedding or conference. They’re also handy for café owners since they can quickly be brought out when you have a rush of customers, enabling your waiting staff to set up a few extra tables and accommodate extra customers, increasing your revenue.
- Range of colours – A choice of bold summer colours as well as the more traditional black, white, and charcoal, means you can easily create an eye-catching terrace area to complement your interior décor.
- Maintenance free – All that’s required to retain your chairs’ pristine good looks is a quick wipe over with a damp cloth to remove any dust or debris.
- 3-year warranty – The Air chair is supplied with a 3-year warranty for total piece of mind.
Currently on sale at $56.70 these chairs are an absolute steal, but hurry because the price won’t remain this low for long.