Furnishing your café can be a fun and challenging project, especially if your space is a little on the limited side. Smaller spaces often require multi use products and a café that attracts all ages of clientèle also calls for furnishings that address safety issues. An ottoman is one such piece of furniture that adds both beauty and function to any room.
Ottomans are no longer pieces of furniture that are used to rest a pair of weary legs upon, instead they can look wonderful in your café used as an extra surface for seating, or to serve guests. Here’s a few ways in which you can use your ottoman:
- Instead of a low lying coffee table in your café, use an ottoman. The vinyl upholstered corners of our ottomans are much kinder to the legs of young children or elderly customers, if banged into accidentally.
- Try placing an ottoman in front of a coffee table where there isn’t sufficient room to place a chair, such as in a tight corner or near a fireplace.
- Finally, why not slip two or three ottomans underneath a table to provide extra seating space for those times when your café is at its busiest.
Our ottomans can also be decorated in such a way as to impress your guests. For example:
- Sit a co-ordinating tray on to the top of the ottoman to provide a handy place for customers to put their drinks and snacks.
- A Moroccan styled café could benefit from a gorgeous throw draped over the ottoman for a dramatic look.
Our commercial ottomans are one of our newest products and are proving very popular. At present we have them in three shades, deep red, burnt orange and black. They’re covered in tough vinyl which is strong, durable, and easy to wipe down should any spills occur. In addition they have a steel base for added support and stability.
Ottomans blend well with a variety of our café furniture to create the ambience you are looking for. Try pairing the orange ottomans with our beech table tops for a warm and cosy farmhouse kitchen look. Or pair black and red ottomans with glossy black or white tables for a funky retro look that is simply timeless. An assortment of ottomans would look fabulous in a Moroccan themed café set around low lying tables adorned with tea lights glowing in pretty glass jars.